Your Gift Brings Classical Music to Life
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to Symphony Nova, which directly supports the orchestra and its members. Your donation will provide the musicians with the opportunity to develop their skills with the only professional training orchestra in Boston, and audiences with the opportunity to hear high caliber orchestral music at performance halls and schools in the greater Boston area.
Ways to give:
- Individuals: Dedicated individuals are the backbone of Symphony Nova, and we greatly appreciate the generosity and support you have provided! You can help by making a single contribution, joining a Donor Society (see below), or sponsoring a concert or full season.
- Musical Legacy Society: Pledges of continued support are vital to our organization in planning and producing upcoming concert seasons. Help Symphony Nova continue to grow for years to come by joining the Musical Legacy Society. Members pledge to contribute $1,000 or more a year for at least 5 years.
- Corporation and Foundation Support: Support from businesses and foundations provides essential funding, and in return, the orchestra enhances the region's quality of life and economic vitality.
- Planned Gifts: Arranging a Planned Gift for the benefit of Symphony Nova supports the future of the orchestra and can provide financial benefits to you and/or your family.
- Gifts-in-Kind: Gifts of goods or services are welcomed and encouraged. To discuss the types of In-Kind donations currently needed by the orchestra, contact us.
- Matching Gifts: Double your donation! A wide variety of Boston-area businesses encourage employees to give generously by matching the gift of their employee’s most esteemed charities. Ask your employer if your company participates in the Employee Matching Gifts program.
If you would like to discuss how you could support the professional mission of Symphony Nova, please contact us.